Thursday, December 13, 2012

Seminars at Cabela’s in Lacey WA





Saturday’s seminar “After the shot game retrieval and packing” turned out awesome. During my trip to BC, I was able to take plenty of great photos and video that made this seminar very interactive and visual. To top it off, I even brought in my fresh Mountain Goat cape to discuss skinning techniques with the crowd. Sunday’s seminar was about “Fall black bear hunting” where I had a ton of great bear hunting video and photos for another interactive and visual powerpoint.  

All weekend, I had a table with lots of information and gear on display, complete with my comprehensive gear list as a handout for those doing some in store shopping. All in all it was a great weekend where I met some new lady hunters and a ton great people that love the outdoors and hunting. 







No comments:

Post a Comment